My Review: Former lead singer of Brutha, Anthony is now solo and has dropped “Kathy” and “Finally” both are hot and smoking. Something you can sit back and listen and relax. Im in love with his song " Love Is"... If you haven’t downloaded them yet you need to go download them after this interview.
1) How old were you when you first decided you wanted to do music?
Anthony: I started singing when I was about 6 but it wasn’t until about 17 that I decided that I wanted to make it a career.
2) Who would you say inspires you the most as an artist?
Anthony: Stevie Wonder
3) Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Anthony: Hopefully with a lot of babies and still with my wife LOL
4) What artist(s) would you like to collaborate with?
Anthony: Whoever loves music and is awesome
5) What would you say is your biggest accomplishments?
Anthony: My biggest accomplishments are my daughter Anaya and my soon to be born son/daughter. I find out if it's a boy or girl 2morow :-)
6) What is the biggest thing in your life that you regret and wish you could change?
Anthony: I try not to regret
7) What is 1 thing that you want fans to always remember you by?
Anthony: I want to be remembered as a guy who loved music and was awesome at it
8 ) What is the hardest thing about being in the music industry?
Anthony: The overall politics of it
9) What separates you from other artist out right now?
Anthony: I despise the way the music industry is run and I'm going in the total opposite direction
10) If you weren’t doing music what would you be doing?
Anthony: A crack head. Just Kidding!!!! LOL A Chef
11) When it comes to music what is one thing you wish you knew five years ago?
Anthony: I wish I knew how me and my brothers future was gonna be. Maybe I could do something to change it
12) Coming from a group what is the hardest thing about being solo?
Anthony: Not singing 5 part harmony
13) What was the inspiration behind both of your solo albums?
Anthony: The first album was inspired by my wife Kathy and the second was inspired by the fact that I wanted to prove to myself that I could write, produce, arrange and mix an album myself.
1) With both of your projects out do you plan on going on tour and doing radio promo?
Anthony: Yes. I'm planning it
2)What are youlooking forward to in 2012 and are you working on any new projects?
Anthony: I'm working with this artist named Brenna Miles. I'm super excited about her because she's freakin awesome and she's fresh.